lunes, 8 de febrero de 2010

illustrations for a photo album & ra-random



"Whenever I’ve tried to free my life from a set of the circumstances that continuously oppress it, I’ve been instantly surrounded by other circumstances of the same order, as if the inscrutable web of creation were irrevocably at odds with me. I yank from my neck a hand that was choking me, and I see that my own hand is tied to a noose that fell around my neck when I freed it from the stranger’s hand. When I gingerly remove the noose, it’s with my own hands that I nearly strangle myself.


— The Book of Disquiet. Fernando PESSOA







ser optimista*

2 comentarios:

  1. Me encanta! joo que bien utilizas las acuarelas...!! además ese estilo vintage con el collage! jo que chulo!!
    Por cierto que graciosa en tus últimas fotos jaja que cara de histerica! seguimos en contacto besosos!!!!:)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. mencantan tus ilustraciones son geniales!! Haces un delicia para los ojos. Me gusta mucho tu trabajo

    ResponderEliminar